- We have leveled the playing field for small and medium sized carriers for over 34 years.
- We offer the best overall value in the market.
- We are often able to extend generous credit lines.
- We are there when you need us with 24/7/365 US-based, friendly, free customer support.
- We offer a Zero Fee Program that gives our carriers the ability to run our program for free.
Tired of High Fees?
We have simple, straightforward fees. We charge a transaction fee and that’s it.
- No Startup Fees
- No Monthly Card Fees
- No Annual Fees
- No Directory Fees
- No Customer Service Fees
And what’s even better is that you won’t even be charged a transaction fee when you use our Zero Fee Network.
Helping Carriers Since 1978
Multi Service Fuel Card was founded in 1978 by a former truck driver and fleet manager who realized that there must be a better way than a pocket full of cash or a wallet overflowing with plastic to pay for over-the-road fuel.
The Multi Service Fuel Card was devised as a way to pay for multiple fleet services at multiple locations with one secure payment method. Multi Service pioneered pre-purchase authorization, requiring drivers to submit VIN numbers and hubodometer readings before a transaction could take place. From the beginning, Multi Service Fuel Card offered fleet managers a sense of security when giving drivers access to company funds on the road.
At the core of the Multi Service Fuel Card program is our dedication to customer service. We are committed to providing live, knowledgeable customer support to owners, managers, drivers and merchants when needed.
Over the past three decades, the Multi Service Fuel Card program has enhanced benefits to fleets through the adoption of new technologies. Fleet managers have 24/7 access to account information and management tools through our online interface.