Multi Service Fuel Card customers with mixed fleets will be pleased to learn that the Powerful Card now offers a great fleet fuel card program for the class 1-6 vehicles in their fleets: The Multi Service Local Card.
The Multi Service Local Card can be used at street-level gas stations and is good for both diesel and gas purchases. It’s a part of the Voyager network and is accepted at more than 230,000 locations worldwide. Some other benefits of the fleet fuel card program include:
- Fuel card options including fuel only or fuel and other purchases
- Online management tools
- Online spending controls that include the ability to approve/block drivers, set spending limits and implement restrictions
- Merchant locator to find the best fuel prices in your area
- 24/7 customer/driver support
- Consolidated invoicing when used in conjunction with the Multi Service OTR card.
“We’re very excited to have an offering for Class 1-6 vehicles that previously haven’t had the opportunity to run on the Multi Service Fuel Card network,” said Jake Sitler, Multi Service Fuel Card General Manager. “Over the last several years, we’ve seen an increase in carriers diversifying their fleets. The Local Card is complimentary to the Over The Road Card. They can and will be used in conjunction with each other to provide a consolidated bill to customers. We anticipate a great relationship between our network and the Voyager network that will benefit customers for a long time.”
If you have a mixed fleet (Class 1-6 vehicles) that requires the flexibility of fueling at street-level gas stations, give us a call and learn how you can start utilizing this powerful fleet fuel card program from the Powerful Card.
Call us today for more information: (866) 951-9884.